網站首頁 單機圖文攻略 單機視頻攻略 單機遊戲攻略 單機遊戲問答 遊戲常見問題 遊戲心得體會 手遊圖文攻略 手遊視頻攻略 手遊圖鑑攻略 手遊軟件教程 手遊攻略問題 網遊圖文攻略 網遊綜合攻略 網遊遊戲問答
當前位置:趣味遊戲館 > 單機遊戲攻略 > 

《生化尖兵》XBOX360版劇情翻譯

欄目: 單機遊戲攻略 / 發佈於: / 人氣:1.51W

CAM 1      05:31

《生化尖兵》XBOX360版劇情翻譯

let me tell you about the man I met when i was still young...

ten years ago our country faced the greatest threat it han never FSA was attacked by the imperials,a military a group of fascists who respected even the laws of life and death.

A soldier was sent in and managed to stop saved us all.

He saved people public was they grew re turned on people like him--mechanically enhanced ic called them dangerous, fully human. bionic became public tually the politicians pulled the ic soldiers were "purged",stripped of their bionic parts like the were of them rs the man that saved my ended up on Death Row for the murders of man I had sent him to enced to ready for the is where our story begins.

CAM 1      05:31

允許我給你們説一下他,一個在我還年輕時所認識的男人。。。十年前我國面對着一場前所未有的威脅,那時FSA被正帝國勢力所攻擊,而這個帝國是一個法西斯復興軍事組織,其氣焰囂張,完全無視生死。。。和法律。

一個士兵被派去組織他們,他救了所有人,也救了我。。。但是人民忘記了。他們不記得最初的時候,這些公眾是多麼慶幸,但是很快他們就不掛在心上了。他們不記得最初的時候,他們都把希望交給了像他這樣的人——仿生強化人。人們認為這些人危險,瘋狂。。。幾乎不是人類。仿生成為公眾的毒藥。最終一個政策被執行了。所有的仿生強化人都被“清洗”了,他們的仿生強化部件被強制剝離,好像那部件僅僅是個機器,而不是他們軀體的一部分。其中一些人死了,一些人離開了,而救我的人剛好就是他們其中之一,他即將等待他的死刑,只因為他殺了一個我要他去殺的人。

他即將被行刑,而他也準備好了,這就是我們故事開始的地方。

airport

spencer,you finally arrived. let him go.

斯賓塞,你終於來了。放開他

I stopped the execution!

你幹什麼!我阻止了死刑!

You put me in prison in the first place!I follwed your orders!I got you out!What the hell do you want with me?

最初是你把我關進監獄的!我按照你的命令執行的任務!是我把你就出來的!現在你把我放出來又是怎麼回事?

Pro-bionic terrorists detonated  a weapon of mass destrution in Ascension City this morning. people ard reds of e 's left of the city has been ing we've sent in has come back need to get behind their lines and find out what's going on.

今天早上,一個恐怖組織向阿森納城發射了一個巨大毀滅性武器。死了很多人,斯賓塞,真的,幾十萬人,也許會有上百萬人。毀滅後的城市現在被恐怖分子控制了,我們派了陸軍和空軍試圖潛入,但是沒有一個人能從敵佔區活着回來。但是我們必須要找個人滲透到他們後方去看看到底發生什麼事情了。

I'm not a soldier of the FSA anymore.

幹,我早就不為FSA了戰鬥了。

We believe the terrorists to be some of our own e are the only one with experience tacking 're sending you into the city to scout the help us track dowen those responsible.

我們認為恐怖分子也學是帝國餘,還有很多曾經為我們服役的生化部隊。現在你是唯一一個具有豐富滲透經驗的人。我們將會用偵查機護送你到敵佔區,幫我們誰才是真正的幕後兇手。

Like hell you are.

你見鬼去吧。

I'm just man spencer...I can't give you the last five years i can give you this:

我不是無所不能的,斯賓塞。。。你落魄的那五年我不能幫你找回來,但是我可以幫你找回這個。

What the fuck does this have to do with emily?

你這混蛋這鳥事情跟艾米什麼關係?

I have information about her disappearance...I can help you to find clock is ticking on you in,or not?

關於他的失蹤,我有些線索。。。也許我可以幫你找到他。我們沒有時間了,斯賓塞,關於這次行動,你參加,還是不參加?

We've still got one problem.

(你用槍指着我我還能説不?)好吧,但是我不可能一隻手過去。

That's been taken care of.

你的生化手臂不是問題,已經給你帶過來了

(你居然全都設計好了)無奈的微笑

Joe come in !I'm lose you!

周,接進來!我快聽不到你了

HACK結束後

do you read me.

能收到信號嗎

I hear you。

收到

Report soldier.

報告狀況,軍士

The city's flooded with radiedation- you never mentioned that in the briefing.

整個城市都毀了,到處都是輻射,你在任務簡報從來都沒有留意這個。。。

Remember that your bionic are extremely sensitive to get on with the mission and see what's out there.

記住你的仿生部件對於輻射非常敏感,繼續任務,看看到底發生什麼事情了

spencer ,is that a train car?

斯賓塞,那是一節列車箱嗎?

You know how this goes 're updating the navigationg point on your heads-up display in real owing nav-points will always keep you on the right track.

你知道改怎麼做,我們講在你頭上的顯示器給你實時上載座標,只要跟着座標走,你不會走錯的。

We're having trouble tracking you enemy jamming signal is blocking the homing device we placed on if you can find the relays emitting that shut them we'll be able to triangulate your position

我們在給你定位的時候遇到麻煩了,敵人的干擾信號阻塞了我們為你準備的信號發射器,如果你能找到發射干擾信號的信號節點,並關掉它,那麼我們講會給你進行三角地位。

And we do i need you to do that?

你三角定位關我屁事?

because we'll be able to resupply you through insertion pod of new weapons.

因為我們講可以通過發射滲透棒來為你提供武器,想想你是怎麼到這個地方的。

...I can live with that.

。。。聽起來不錯。

Good got a fix on the closest ow the navigation point.

好的,我在你不遠處發現了又一個目標節點。跟着座標走。

JOE.I just saw something.I think it was the name of the terrorist said "bioreign"

周,我好像看見什麼東西,好像是這個恐怖組織的名字,叫“BioReign”

It is as we is the BioReign militia.I'll prepare a file on 'll have it shortlly.

跟我們想的一樣,就是這個恐怖組織,為給你上載了一分文檔,你可以簡要了解一下這個軍事組織。

Don't get enemy might be on to you.

你不要太莽撞,敵人會發現你的

Hehe...

呵呵(那才有的耍)

    s...

暈。。。水雷

Those mines must be controlled by a central e you can shut them down by hacking the enemy'srelays.

這些水雷應該被一個網絡終端鎖控制,也許你可以黑掉敵人的信息節點。

Spencer-listen up etary of defense armstrong is calling the shots on this he contacts to be ?

斯賓塞,聽着,國防部部長阿姆斯特朗要求負責這次行動,如果部長聯繫你的時候,對他放尊重點,沒問題吧?

Good only need one more we'll have you position.

乾的好,斯賓塞,我們只要再控制一個信息節點,我們就將為你精確定位。

Spencer- you've been without your arm for a long ic parts usually take some time to synchronize with the bearer.

斯賓塞,你離開你的仿生手臂很久了,仿生義肢往往都陪伴着攜帶者很久。

You point being...?

你有啥屁就快點快放出來。。。?

My point being:don't expect to jump straight back into the old ain moves and techniques will come back-you'll just give'em some time.

我的意思是説:不要一直想着過去對於義肢的感覺,現在你對於義肢的熟練感很快就會回來的,只要花點時間習慣就是了。

've acquirde your position on 'll update the mission parameters- in the meantime proceed through the city need to know what they're up to.

好的,我們在雷當上收到你的信號了。我們將上載任務細節,在此期間,繼續前進,我們需要知道他們要幹什麼

Spencer!We loaded the first pod with a 's in the air now.

Not anymore.

This one's new-they call it a packs a fierce punch with good exactly subtle.

斯賓塞!我們為你的第一個滲透棒裝上了HIKER,滲透幫目前還在空中,馬上就到。這是最新武器,我們稱他為HIKER,裝載了足夠寬距離的強大火力,它可不是袖珍型玩具。

學會死神天降

move .I wouldn't want to be caught in that shockwave

哇哦,漂亮。我可不想在那是呆在那個氣浪範圍內。

    This is Secretary Armstr1ong us report!

這裏是部長阿姆斯特朗,彙報情況

I'm in the middle of e you could ask joe.

我在一個不知道什麼東西的裏面,部長,你幹嘛不問問周。

I outrank you don't you forget it!You report to me at my say-so!

你們兩個我都是我下屬,少校,不要忘了!我讓你彙報什麼,你就彙報什麼。

's the report:the city is in ybody's that what you were looking for?

好的,你要彙報,那我老子我就給你彙報一下:這個城痿掉了,所有人都掛了,怎麼樣,老子的彙報符合你標準吧?

Spare me the melodrama.I'll be checking in on you or.I run this Joe.

省省你的幽默,我盯着你了,少校,這次行動我是總指揮,周只是打雜的。

HACK狙擊文件後

ming paratroopers!Watch out.

斯賓塞,步行裝甲逼近!

遇見兩個機器人

Careful down cer e were developed while you were in 'the 're called biomechs-mechanized infantry 're tough as nails and armed to the teeth.

小心下面,斯賓塞,這些步行裝甲是在你蹲在號子裏面的時候生產的,他們稱之為

仿生重甲坦克裝,他們的皮很厚,武裝到了牙齒。

Very cer.I knew you were the right man for the job.

非常好,斯賓塞,我就知道你就是幹這個的.

下一關

We have a new objective for FSA recon plane was shot down befor you were sent in - we could use the date from their black to these coordinates and find knows,maybe the team can be rescued too.

我們有個新的任務要給你。早些時候,在你被送到敵佔區的時候——一架FSA偵查機被擊落了,我們也許可以從黑匣子裏面找到一些有用的數據。跑到座標那裏並找到它,運氣好的話,也許還可以救出生還者。

Always the mission over the am I not ?

你對我使喚的很爽吧,為什麼對於你的傲慢我不會感到奇怪,周?

Stow isn't about you.

有意見的話就保留,這事情不針對你。

Enemy better move might not look it,but the snipers could take you down for their laser sights,and stay outta harm's way.

狙擊手。。。你最好移動的快一點,斯賓塞,一旦他們注意到你,他們很快就會幹掉你,注意他們的鐳射光線,躲開他們的火力。

Tread carefully Spencer,this area is completley  the weight of that arm,you'll sink like a rock.

悠着點斯賓塞,這個地區完全被洪水淹沒了,要是你不小心掉下去了,你仿生手臂的重量會讓你像棵葱似的沉下去。

Another pod is in the d in at your current 'll like this one ... ... the pod...

另外一個滲透棒發射了,在你目前的位置立刻返回,你會喜歡上這個的。

The Yelena's a long range sniper it to scout out areas and pluk off those BioReign bastards before they even know you're there.

YELENA是一個遠距離狙擊槍,用它偵查附近的區域,幹掉BioReign這些走狗,他們可能怎麼死的都不知道。

下一節

Hum...I'm not reading any way out - but those walls are paper something heavy and punch it through that wall.

嗯。。。看來我找不到出去的地方,不過這些牆看起來很薄。找點有分量的東西把牆砸出個洞穿過去吧。

t what happened in Alaska...

斯賓塞。。。關於在阿拉斯加發生的事情

I don't have time for 's been five years.

我可沒功夫跟你搞懷舊,五年前的破情了。

...I was under orders,just the same as 're both soldiers.

當時我臨危受命,跟你一樣,我們都是戰士。

Don't give me that shit!Joe.

你扯什麼淡,周!

I wanted to protect bionics!That's why I had to let you take the my level of comommand,you have to think of more than just one man.I had to stay and--

我所做的一切都是為了保護生化部隊!我為什麼要讓你躲在監獄裏也是這個原因。

你的腦袋不要太簡單好不好?你要考慮在我指揮官這個位置上我所要做的事情!我不得不有所保留來並且。。。

lose?How I bet you still pick up your government paycheck at the end of erery month.

。。。並且拋棄你用過的東西是吧?你不要裝的這麼假,我打賭你每個月底還是要找拿點油水的。

下一節

in.I've located the recon 's left of rescue mission is off.

找到了。周,接進來,我找到墜毀的飛機了。。。飛機被撞的可能沒剩下多少東西了,不管怎樣,救援行動撤銷。

What are you talking about?

什麼,你再説一遍?

Their landing was a little rougher than you thought-there's no one left to ruscue.

他們的降落可能沒有比你想象的平穩——我是説那種程度的撞擊沒有人能倖存下來.

Casualties of ss you want to join them,keep moving and retrieve that black box.

只能怪他們不小心了,除非你想叛變,否則去把黑匣子給我回收回來。

Joe.I heve the black box.

周,我找到黑塞子了。

This is secretary managed to get some coordinates from that black kind of enemy staging eed to these coordinates and see what you can place is hopping with those try not get youself Spencer?Don't try too  hard ...

我是部長阿姆斯特朗,我們從黑塞子裏面找到一些座標,可能是敵人基地的位置。前往這些位置,看看你能找到什麼,這些地區到處都是那些混蛋,小心不要被他們幹掉了。然後,斯賓塞?。。。。。。千萬不要勉強自己。。。

Joe.I got something- some kind of code.

周,我找到一些東西,一些座標

It's probably an access code used by BioReign,called a e you can open some of their locked doors now.

應該是一些BioReing的通行碼,叫矩陣,也許你可以打開他們的一些鎖住的門。

you there?

周,你在那裏碼?

Yeah go ahead.

是的,請説。

You got anything that can deal with airbarne bogeys?

你有什麼好法子來對付這些亂飛的鳥人嗎?

I'll see what I can do.

我看看我能幫上什麼忙。

That there is a state-of-the-art Tarantula rocket down the trigger to lock on to the you coudn't miss.

這個東西是聯邦的藝術品,狼蛛火箭發射器,按住扳機不要鬆開,鎖定敵人,鎖定結束後就可以鬆開了。就算你這個大老粗也不會射到別的地方去的。

Deftly you better get moving before more Polycraft arrive.

你很熟練啊,斯賓塞,但是你最好趕在其他飛行裝甲來的時候離開這個地方。

下一節

the finall drill components are arriving as we speak.

。。。最終,挖掘機如我們所説到了。

Very well.

很好。

And you?

那你的?

Everything is on schedule just concern yourself with the drill.

一切都按計劃進行,你只要擔心你的挖掘機就是了。

一個士兵押着另一個進來。。

From the wreckage of the FSA recon team, pilot was the only one who survived.

長官,這個人是從墜毀的FSA偵察機裏抓住的,飛行員是唯一一個生還者。

Name,rank and serial ier.周

姓名,軍銜,狗牌號。士兵

Captain David 'll get nothing further from me!

大衞米歇爾上校,RBC1988,你休想知道我所知道的其他事情!

Why do you suppose I woule want anything from you?周

你怎麼會認為我會想要知道你知道的事情?

Groeder...

希特勒。。。

Don't move!

不要動!

's you.I heard those scumbags in the government executed are you doing here?

斯賓塞。。。是你。我從一些混蛋那裏聽説處決你了,你在這裏幹什麼?

I could ask you the same I'm afraid I already know the answer.

這個問題應該由我來問你,麥琪。。。不過我恐怕已經知道幹什麼來了。

You don't know anything about me.

你對我知道個屁。

I sure as hell don't know who taught you to pull a gun on a ranking officer.

你他媽從哪裏學的,用把槍指着你的長官,老子可不記得教過你這個!

It's been a long time since i served under you and your superiors.

我已經很久沒有在你和你的同僚哪裏服役了。

Instead you work for terrorists?And I work for myself.

你什麼時候轉行搞恐怖活動去了?我不像你,老子現在只給自己幹活。

That says may have given you your arm back,but the government treated the rest of us like tried to dismantle us like we were faulty merchandise!We are human it!

有區別嗎,他們也許還給了你的仿生手臂,但是怎麼對待其他人的?他們僅僅把我們當作機器!他們拆除我們的義肢,好像我們就是台二手機器!不要忘記我們是人。她奶奶的!

And the people in the city were they?

那城市其他無辜的人呢?他們怎麼辦?

We have a right to fight ng away my legs would have been taking away my life.

我們有權利去抵抗,拿走我的義腿,簡直就是奪走了我的生命。

So you trade millions of lives for your own?!

你犧牲百萬人的生命,僅僅是為了要回你那破腿?!

How many people would have ended up in wheelchairs because some goverment fearmonger is afraid of a new technology!?

多少人在輪椅上讀過餘生,僅僅因為一些政 府裏面的懦夫害怕新技術帶來的革新!?

You deserve a the one I'm thinking of doesn't have 're no freedom 're just like me- a killer.

你就該死在輪椅上,麥琪,但是你不該淪落到這個地步的。你不是一個自由戰士,你跟我一樣,你只是個殺手。

Then why haven't I shot you yet?    Sniper!    This isn't over!

如果我是殺手為什麼我到現在還不開槍?    狙擊手!        我們之間還沒完!

It never is...

永遠不會完

下一關

in.I have video date ready for transmission.

周,接進來,我有一些視頻數據要傳給你。

Good there's far too much date to transmit on this 're close to the FSA Monument rooftop is the place you're mosst likely to get a clear signal.

很好,但是這個頻道有目前流量不足,你距離FSA的紀念樓很近,樓頂的信號很好,你可以去那裏傳數據

Dammit Joe,if you were going to babysit me,you could have let me know about it!

幹!周,如果你想讓我做保姆,起碼告訴我那個人在哪裏?

What the hell are talking about?

你胡説些什麼?

A sniper - a damn good else do you have in the field?

一個狙擊手,技術絕對箇中好手,這個地方還有多少你派來的人?

A sniper...?Just a relic of a past it out of your 're almost there.

狙擊手。。。?不過是人生過去的遺憾了,斯賓塞,不要想這事,你快到了。

Listen up- some of those cave wall are incredibly that arm of yours to use and throw something throug'em.

聽着,一些洞穴非常的脆弱,用你的手臂,仍點什麼東西把牆砸碎吧。

下一關

the prep site.I ran across an old she across me...

周...剛才遇到狙擊手的那個地方,我還碰到一個老夥計。。。

TASC?A bionic?

TASC?生化士兵?

e called her est damn recruit I ever now she's working with them.

嗯,簡,麥格萊恩,我們叫他麥琪,我訓練新兵的時候她是我見過的最快的混蛋。。。但是她轉行恐怖分子了。

I remember her- a good 't be too harder on dy had it easy when the government shut down bionics down.

我記得那個女孩,一個好戰士,不要對她太嚴厲了。當政 府剝離戰士們義肢的時候,他們中沒有一個會好受。

You seem to be doing all right.I got five years hard time for just doing my job.

你看起來像是什麼事都沒有的樣子,老子居然因為執行任務被關五年。

Had you done your e wouldn't have been a it this time and keep moving.

上次的任務你有完成嗎?如果你按命令執行你會落到這個下場嗎?這次別失手了,快行動吧。

下一關

Look alive!You have incoming Polycraft.

小心!飛行裝甲正飛速向你逼近。

Spencer.I'll see if I can get you the meantime - keep moving!

斯賓塞,我看看我能幫上什麼忙,與此同時,繼續前進!

下一關 隧道

're reading something in that the reading is weak...

斯賓塞,我們從隧道那裏受到一些信號,但是信號很弱。。。

Keep 're getting closer to the ment Building by the minute.

繼續前進,你距離FSA很近了,幾分鐘就到紀念建築了。

下一關

old machine 's been a little modified over the years she's still a beauty.

噢。。。我老朋友機槍。這幾年它更是在性能上進行了改進,看起來還是這麼漂亮。

scans show a lot of BioReign activity in that d lightly.

斯賓塞,我們在那個區域掃描到很多生化部隊,悠着點。

Joe.I'm near the FSA e can I access the uplink?

周,我接近FSA的建築了,我在從哪裏可以接受到信號。

On the rooftop.I doubt the elevators are still we didn't give you that arm back just to scratch your ass.

在天台,我懷疑電梯是否可以繼續使用,不過別忘了我們給你的義肢可不只是讓你用來撓屁股的

下一關 天台BOSS

Spencer!It's a Buraq e machine guns will tear you to shred if you don't stay on your toes!I'm sending you hang in there!

斯賓塞!那是暴風直升機,如果你動作不快點的話,這機器強大的火力會把你撕成碎片的!我立刻給你提供武器,堅持住!

Look alive!You have incoming Polycraft.

小心!飛行裝甲正向你逼近.

下一關

This spencer.I've uploaded the date.

我是斯賓塞,我上載了影像數據

It's just what we feared 。

我擔心什麼,就發生什麼。

(一下為阿姆斯特朗和周的對話)

ge of eed immediately to the Federal Archives Building for a retrieval 've operating under the assumption that the terrorists's goal is a convert government R&D project that was housed in Ascension City.

斯賓塞,計劃變更,立馬前往聯邦檔案館執行回收任務。我們認為恐怖分子的目的是得到一個在阿森納城中牽扯到神祕計劃的關鍵物品。

Project Vulture!?That was dismantled during the pruge!

禿鷲計劃!?那東西不是在大淨化後就剷除的嗎!

Project Vulture was merely put on that knowledge is way above your pay is what you're item is of the utmost to national supersedes all other objectives means it's more important.

禿鷲計劃僅僅是被暫停而已,周,但是那是你上頭的事情,跟你沒關係。你要拿的東西是這個,這物品關乎到國家安全,這個行動擁有最高權限,其他任務都要靠邊站。我的意思是説,這很重要

You should be able to reach the park area through these tunnels a move out!

你可以通過這些隧道到達公園區,行動吧!

better watch 're reading something coming for speed!Just get out of there!

斯賓塞。你最好小心點,我們掃描到一些人飛速向你逼近,你最好快點離開。

Nothing like a good fight to get that adrenaline cer?I did some crazy maneuvers back in my day....

沒有哪個這麼精彩的戰鬥能讓我打到刺激爆發點,過去我曾經有些瘋狂的想法。。。。

下一關

What's your states?

你現在什麼情況?

still place goes on do these guys want so badly?

老子還在地地下,這地方看來不可能復原了,那些混蛋到底急着找什麼?

I'm not authorized to tell ect Vulture was designed to last the higher-ups scrapped it during the purge.

我沒被授權告知你,禿鷲計劃可能會成為我們最後的希望,但是高層在大清洗中凍結了這個計劃

Then you mean it's bionic?!

你説這東西也是生化武器!?

Your comprehension is not necessary to complete this get me that out that,Bionic has nothing.

你現在對這東西的理解跟你的任務無關,取回那東西,要是沒有那東西,我們的生化部隊就玩了。

下一關

What didi they feed you in that cer?That was amazing!

你在監獄裏吃了什麼這麼補?太厲害了

To all troops in the park ntion!you only have one that is to locate and secure the entire operation is a lost cause if we do not manage to seize the be quik!Bring me that item!

所有部隊注意!你們現在只有一個任務,那就是給我把那設備找回來,如果設備找不回來,那我們之前所有的努力都白費了,快點,把那東西給我帶來!(此為希特勒的演講)

幹掉兩個機器後

There is no stooping there Spencer?

你看來不可阻擋啊,是吧,斯賓塞?

You're wrong about me cer.I'm not a killer!

你對我的看法全錯了。斯賓塞。我才不是個殺手!

Then what are you!

那你還能是什麼!

Someone who's willing to fight for what she believes in!

我為了我的信念而戰!

What do you believe in,Mag?I told you - you're no freedom frighter!

麥琪,你又個屁信念。我告訴你,你不是自由戰士,你什麼都不是!

And you're nothing but a hypocrite!

你呢?你不過是個偽君子!

The girl I remember didn't resort to hiding in the shadows!Then again,she also believed in doing what was right.

我所認識的那個女孩可不會膽小的躲在暗處!還有,她堅信自己的路,絕不妥協。

I still do!

我仍然是這樣!

By the 's people your're breathing!

順便説一下,我説的這個人,你裝的還挺像!

This whole operation is just like when we fought the know that think just because you're the one who tooke down the Leader that you did everything?笑There were tens of thousands of soldiers involved in that under my who sacrificed their lives so that this country would never yield to those imperial bastards!Do you see their statues in the Avenue of Heroes?Do you see mine?

整個行動,我們好像又回到當初我們反抗帝國的那段時光。你以為僅僅因為你打敗了帝國元首你就以為所有的功勞都是你的嗎!在那次行動成千上萬的軍隊都參與了,誰領導他們?是我!這些人犧牲了他們的生命,所以我們的共和國才不會向帝國俯首稱臣。你看到英雄大道沒有?我的雕像你看到了嗎!(8個雕像只有他的完好無損)

What does this have to do withe anything?

這跟其事情有什麼鳥關係?

Everything!I never approved of this mission and I'll have to be the one to clean up the mess when you screw up!We're running out of patience with you.

有很大的關係!我沒有批准你的行動,你先斬後奏,你搞砸以後還要老子給你背黑鍋!老子的耐心是有限的!

Spencer!I have a reading of some sorry,It was nothing...

斯賓塞!我收到一些信號,貌似。。。哦,沒關係,前面什麼都沒有。(前面明面兩頭步行裝甲人,周在信號不明的時候以為是什麼強大的機體,明確信號後知道斯賓塞很容易就能對付,就説什麼都沒有)

下一關

I remember...I used to go to the 's rally peaceful it was...

我記得,我曾經來過這個公園,這公園真是個平靜的地方。。。嗯,我説的是以前。。。

Spencer,you need to take a look out of that,or he's gonna fry you with that Hip Cutter!

斯賓塞,你要小心,不然那武器會把你當燒烤的!

My god,what is that thing?

哦,天哪,那是什麼?

下一關

Finally some piece of quiet

終於來到有點安靜的地方了

下一關

Major spencer...

斯賓塞少校。。。

Who is this?How did you access this time?

誰啊?你近麼接到這個線上的?

I'm just another soldier in the line of fire.

我只不過是戰場上的一個士兵而已。

You should evacuate the enemy is playing for keeps and you don't have the right tools for the jobs.

兔崽子,你應該去戰場上打仗,你的佔有打仗的時候你是不是連你的武器在哪裏你都不知道。

I assure r,I have the perfect tools for the job.I contacted you to scrach an are you doing here?The government betrayed you and your here you are fighting for them.

少校你放心,我現在手中的武器是最先進的。我瞄準你太久了,跟你聊聊天,撓撓癢。你在這裏幹什麼,背叛了你和你的同類,現在你又去幫。

Cut the ds like you already know.

放你狗屁,搞得你好像知道什麼似的。

You're the one who's in over your may discover some things you were not prepared luck.

你太管不該你管的事情了,少校,你繼續往前走的話,可能會發現一些你接受不了的事情,注意好運。

Feels like I'm being played...

媽的,搞得好像我被人當猴子耍。。。

下一關

I wander where it is park seems like a strange hiding place for the Carrion Device.

我在想,它到底在哪裏,這公園看起來地區是個藏東西的好地方。

You really don't know where it is?

你真的不知道這東西在哪裏嗎?

Like Armstrong said - Project Vulture is way out of my league.I just work here.

如阿姆斯特朗所説,禿鷲舊計劃已經越出我的權限,我的權限還不夠。

a shame...

替你感到羞恥。。。

下一關

Joe,I'm outside the Archive building.

周,我現在就在檔案館外了。

Magnificent,isn't it?The largest collection of information tin the 's the undertaking of projects like this that make the FSA such a great country.I suppose it's seen better days.

看起來很漂亮吧。這是世界上資料最全的檔案館。(這半句不懂翻。。。。)

So have 's still in one e is saying something .

(這句也不懂)

It should building is one of the most heavily fortifiend in the country - and the perfect place to hide that device.

應該是這樣,這建築是國家保護的最嚴密的地方,也是保存我們要的東西最好的地方。

下一關

I'm in the Archives.

我在檔案館裏面了。

(一下為阿姆斯特朗和周的對話)

're out of time!you have to give spencer access to the Carrion Device and have it extracted from the city!

部長。我們沒時間了,你快授權給斯賓塞讓他把物品回收並帶離城市!

The man's bionic!He can't be trusted with that kind of power!

這人是生化士兵!我可不能把那麼重要的借給他!

Enemy units are approaching!

(一個接線員報告)敵人接近!

orize !

部長,快點授權!沒時間了!

'll be on your .I'm sending the code to access the main valut.。。。出事你負責,周,好吧,一會我把密碼給你發送過去。

Acess to Carrion Device denied.

腐蝕裝置接入禁止

That sucked...

那混蛋。。。

We've got company!

敵人來了!

Take out every one of those terrorist bastards if you have to!

如果必要,先消滅這些恐怖分子

New profile dating ile ss to Carrion Device granted.

新文件接收,確認文件,文件確認有效。准許接入腐蝕裝置。

I've sent you coordinates to the extration y,'re almost done here.

我給你發送撤離點座標,斯賓塞,我們快到了。

Sounds point me in the right direction.

這還比較像話,給我指路吧。

下一關

Joe.I've been in here long me what you know about Emily.

周,我在這裏呆很久了,告訴我關於艾米的消息。

Keep your eyes on the 's been gone for 12 can wait another 12 hours.

好好表現,她已經失蹤12年了,再等12小時也不會久。

I knew it - you're full of don't know anything.

我就知道,你這混蛋什麼都不知道

Y'll get your information when the mission is 'll be worth the wait.

當任務結束後,你會得到你的東西的,這消息值得你等待。

BOSS

e's no way 'll just have to fight it.

斯賓塞,沒有退路了,你必須幹掉他

's the hell was that thing?!

周,它死了,這土鼈到底是什麼東西?!

The enemy must've been using it to dig their tunnels.

敵人一定是用他來挖地洞。

下一關

無劇情。。。

下一關

此處為主角與阿姆斯特朗的對話

You need to hurry!Armstrong and the president aren't going to give this mission much more time.

你要快點,阿姆斯特朗和總統不會給這個任務額外的時間的。

I can't believe they went for it bo begin 're the ones responsible for the  purge.

我不敢相信他們為了這個當初被他們禁止的東西,他們忘記要對“大清洗”負責的。

Yes- and in turn. all of this the public is howling for president is preparing for a massive invasion.

好的,所有這一切,但是公眾渴望鮮血,他們要負責,總統已經安排好大規模入侵了。

With the defense grid still operational?They'll be destroyed!

導彈防控系統還在,他們想要送死嗎!

Get to work.

那你只好拆掉導彈了。

Major!The enemy is right on your tail!Joe and the evac team will meet you at the oil rig keep moving!

少校!敵人就在你後面,周和救援小組會在油井上合你會面,快走!

下一關

Joe!what's your status?Where's that evac?

周,你這是怎麼回事,救援小組在哪裏?

This shit is starting to piss me off.

這些飛行裝甲太多了,我要被惹毛了。

雜訊。。。

You're breaking up!Say again!

你信號快斷了!再説一遍!

雜訊。。。

fuck's sake!

幹,操!

下一關

I knew I could count on you.

我就知道我能指望你

Are we done?

我們扯平了吧?

Almost...

差不多。。。

What the hell son of a bitch

這是什麼。。。你這個雜種!

You can't enen tell the difference between patriotism and treason!No wander you never realized the truth about Emily.

你甚至連誰是愛國者誰是叛國者都分不清!難怪你現在都不知道艾米在哪裏!

What do you know about Emily?!

你怎麼可能瞭解艾米?!

More than you ever will!

我比你還要了解艾米!

Kill him!

殺了他

Spencer!

小心!

We have to q 2 in here and make sure he never resuface.

Roger.

我們要走了,轟炸機2號,留在這裏確保它屍沉大海

No signs of the hostile.I think we got q 2 retuning to convoy.

沒有目標跡象,我想他死了,轟炸機2號返航。

下一關

Take us fool!

快把我們放下來,你個蠢貨!

She's still alive!

她還活着!

Not for long!

她馬上就要死了!

out!

斯賓塞小心!

Where the hell is my wife!?

我老婆到底在哪裏!?

Spencer!

小心!

Allow me to impart one lsat piece of knowledge to Spencer!The !

讓我告訴你我最後一點見識,斯賓塞先生!生命如同煙花一樣。。。是短暫的!

下一關

Emily!

艾米!

Nathan's had an ,Spencer

易森他遇難了,斯賓塞夫人。

Oh my god!

天哪!

need to come with me.

你要跟我走。

Is he gonna be ok?

他會沒事嗎?

With your will.

跟我走,他會好起來的。

...

操。。。幹。。。

How is the arm?

你的手沒事吧?

Hanging in ?

還能頂,你沒事吧?

I always land on my I'm not sure how many lives I have left after that one.

不管多高我跳下來都沒事。。。但是我不我不確定由於我所做的事情,多少人能倖免。

You should never have gotten involved in this.

你早就不該捲進來的。

How could I do anything else?Bionics are the reason we can lead normal lives...I thought we could use bionics to solve all the world's it was all just ics are nothing but a weapon to Joe.

可我還能幹什麼?生化戰士是我從新過活的唯一希望。。。我曾相信我可以用生化義肢來解決這世界上的一切問題。但是那不過是周的謊言,我們除了被周當成武器,什麼都不是。

You can't lose sight of who you .

你不要忘記你是還是個戰士。麥琪。

are you exactly?what was all that on the oil rig about you wife?

好了,你到底是誰?在石油井上面你們説到關於你老婆是怎麼回事?

When I lost my real arm in wasn't all I y vanished of the goddamn face of the erath .I figured she wanted a normal no having to take care of me.

當我失去我真正的手臂的時候,其實不算什麼,真正讓我心痛的是艾米的離去,我想她可能希望一個平靜的生活而不是和我在一起的麻煩不斷,省去了照顧我的麻煩。

But that accident made you stronger!You can do things you could never...

但是那場事故中你變強了!你可以做你以前不能做到的事情。。。

Even bionics .

包括手臂被拆除。麥琪。

此時神祕狙擊手亂入

Indeed they the wonderful thing about them is that they can be repaired.I patched you up as best I r Spencer.

他們的確這麼做,但是關於驚喜的是手臂又回來了,我打賭他們盡其所能把你的手臂收回來了

Who are you?TASC?

你從哪冒出來的?TASC?

Once upon a I work for my own 're not so and I.

曾經是,但是我現在為我自己而戰,我和你都一樣

You're the sniper who tried to kill us on that building.

你是那個試圖殺死我們的那個狙擊手。

Had I wanted you tenant Magdalene.I assure you:you would have been.

如果我要你死,馬格連恩中尉,我保證你早就死了。

Why are you following me?

你幹嘛跟着我?

For the interests coincide with it seems our little moment has come to an end.

曾有那麼一段時間,我和你敵對。但是看起來我站在你這一邊了。

's go to the need to stop joe!

斯賓塞,我們去避難所。我們必須阻止周!

You go ahead,I've got some unfinished business...

你先走,我還有些帳沒有算

一下為主角和阿姆斯特朗的對話

the hell is going on?What have you done with that damn device...

斯賓塞,發生什麼事情了?你這混蛋把裝置丟哪裏去了。。。

Listen up Armstrong:you've been 's A 's working of this was just a trick to get you to reveal the location of the Carrion Device!

聽着,阿姆斯特朗:你被耍了,周是個叛徒,他是恐怖分子的首腦,炸燬阿森納,派我揮手裝置都不過是他的小把戲,他的目的就只這個腐蝕裝置。

Traitor?Joe Gibson is a decorated war hero!Do you take me for a damn fool!

叛徒?周吉布森是一個戰時英雄,你想耍我嗎?

Believe what ever the hell you tell me this:when was the last time you heard from him?

愛信不信。想想看,你最後一次和他的通話時什麼時候?

It doesn't that the air defence grid is 're mobilizing to retathe city,You are ordered to stand down and...

那又什麼關係,既然導彈防禦系統被摧毀了,我們要發動總攻了,我命令你找個防空洞躲。。。

You're only slwing me down,Armstrong.I'm taking down Joe can thank me later.

去你媽的,別扯我後腿,阿姆斯特朗,我要親自幹掉他。老子先走了。(這句話我翻的最滿意。。。)

下一關

Groeder...

希特勒。。。。

(一下為BOSS戰的時候希特勒所説的話)

In the to speak.

生命短暫,斯賓塞,説吧。

You thought you were a is not by chance that you've survived this long in Ascension needed the only the government knew where it were the solution to our problem.

你認為你是英雄,所以你相信了,所以你被耍了,自從阿森納爆炸以後你能活到現在可不是靠你的運氣,我們需要裝置,但只有知道他在哪裏。你幫了我們一個大忙。

believed only what we wanted you to believe.

斯賓塞先生。我們讓你相信什麼,你居然就信什麼。

How fortunate for rules that men like you do not think!

多麼幸運啊,像你這麼能幹的人,居然不用腦子!

I believe this- you're lucky if you've got another 30 minutes left to breathe.

You're a .a rusting prototype from the last generation!

我相信,如果你還能活三分鐘的話,你會感到幸運的。你是個白痴,你是上個時代留下來的廢物!

I did not want a neither did I fear one!Those who do not want to fight do not deserve to live!

我也不希望有戰爭,斯賓塞,但是像我這樣一個人也害怕的東西!就是這些不想戰鬥的人,他們不配活下去!

Right and wrong boy?In war it is not right that victory!

對與錯,啊,小子?戰爭沒有什麼對與錯。。。勝者為王!

(一下為BOSS戰時主角説的話)

Is that what passes for Imperial morals?

這就是你所説的帝國的榮耀嗎?

I took you and your kind down once shouldn't have messed with me again.我曾經把你和你的餘PARTY殺個片甲不留,是不是很懷念?

遊戲最後的劇情涉及劇透,慎重!

下一關

ect Vulture activation sequence ch is at

注意,突擊計劃進入發射階段,發射在即,重複。

Spencer!You sure took your time.

斯賓塞!你看起來知道你在幹什麼。

You're running out of friends.

你現在眾叛親離了。

I have plenty of new are proving quite useful cer.

可我現在又交到不少朋友,你今天的確幫了我不少忙。我真的要感謝你,斯賓塞。

You don't know the first thing about how your technology works.

你看起來不知道你是怎麼讓你的放生義肢動起來的。

You talk like you know what it means to be one of us.

聽起來好像你知道似的。

I helped invent that time we wasted trying to make a machine like a finally realized that the machine must be human.

我幫你完成了你的義肢。斯賓塞。我們曾今耗盡心血試圖讓機器像人一樣聰明。。。最終我們明白這個方向是死路,我們要把人改造成機器。

Your bionics are conscions devices cer.

你的生化手臂是有意志的。斯賓塞。

It was all just a matter of storage mind of the catalyst melds with the mind of the is why the emotional bond must be the catalyst must be someone 've been using her all y's been along for the ride the whole time.

那僅僅是一個內存容量的問題,催化體的意志會與宿主的意志共鳴。。。這就是為什麼思念的羈絆一定要強大,這就是為什麼催化體必須是和某人親近,你一直在用你老婆,當你和別的女人亂搞時,你的老婆就在旁邊看的一清二楚!

what happened to emily!

你到底把艾米怎麼了!

It's doesn't matter!there's no stopping it now!

已經無關緊要了!現在禿鷲部隊已經不可阻擋了!

以下為主角與他老婆的對話,也是遊戲最後的對話

emily...

艾米。。。

I never an,it's you who is lost.

我一直沒有離開你,伊森,真正迷失的人,是你。

I never wanted you to be involved in this...

我是多麼不希望你被牽扯進來。。。

It's ok I'll always be by your side.

沒關係,我將跟你,永遠在一起。